Sacramento Government Hotel Rates
Slip a little pleasure into your business trip with a stay at our sophisticated urban oasis just a few blocks from the capitol. Featuring 250 spacious guestrooms, many with balconies overlooking trendy downtown, Kimpton Sawyer Sacramento will elevate your trip to California’s capital city. With a state-of-the-art fitness center and beautiful outdoor pool, out government rate hotel promises you don’t have to be off your game on the road. Explore one of our three on-site bars and restaurants, or step just outside our doors to walk to any of the newly opened Downtown Commons hot-spots, with more opening each month. Of course, if you’re just looking for a warm, inviting rest at the end of a long day, there’s plenty of space in your room to sprawl, but don’t forget to grab a complimentary glass (or two) of vino at our nightly wine hour first.
Special rate offer to Government employees.
Valid ID required at checking to qualify for the rate.
Government Rate + Breakfast
Enjoy a 25USD Food and Beverage daily credit. Breakfast to be ordered though in room dining.
Amenities to enhance your stay in addition to our government rate:
- Healthy Travel: Borrow one of our custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride on Sacramento’s 32 miles of bike paths
- Give the sunrise a salutation with a yoga mat in every room and weekend yoga by the pool
- IHG® One Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay (the program is free to join)
- IHG® One Rewards members receive a $30 spa credit
- Toast a personal victory at the nightly social hour featuring local wineries in our lobby living room or pool deck
- Pet-friendly accommodations — bring your loyal companion with you (no restrictions, no fees)
- Morning coffee, tea and newspaper service every morning in our living room