Thoughtful curated amenities in our Downtown Sacramento hotel
The sophisticated comforts and considerate conveniences of our refined Downtown Commons (DoCo) hotel will make your stay a truly memorable experience. The amenities are unmatched in the capital city and the local staff is eager to share suggestions and curated itineraries to enrich your experience.
- Dive into Sacramento’s coolest pool and hottest social scene: Revival bar and lounge on the third-floor pool deck overlooking Golden 1 Center.
- Dine at one of the restaurants onsite: Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse or Punch Bowl Social.
- Toast a Kings’ victory or a personal victory at the nightly social hour featuring local wineries in our lobby living room or pool deck.
- Borrow one of our custom-designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride on Sacramento’s 32 miles of bike paths.
- Give the sunrise a salutation with a yoga mat in every room and weekend yoga by the pool.
- Large windows in the fully equipped on-site fitness center let the sunshine in during our workout.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees, and Downtown Commons offers a fenced pet-relief area nearby.
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay.
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels.
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit.
- Luxurious Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Overnight laundry and dry cleaning
- Coffee, tea and newspaper service every morning in our living room
- In-room spa services and packages
- Valet parking