Curated comforts for a truly memorable stay
Check into our refined Downtown Commons (DoCo) hotel and enjoy amenities that are unmatched in the capital city. In addition, our exceptional staff is happy to share local tips and suggested itineraries to enrich your experience.
Amenities + Services
- Sacramento’s coolest pool and hottest social scene at Revival bar and lounge, on the third-floor pool deck overlooking Golden 1 Center
- On site dining at Revival open daily for dinner. View Hours
- Hosted evening social hour featuring local wineries, 5-6pm daily
- Complimentary morning coffee, tea, and newspaper service
- Keurig or Nespresso coffee machines available upon request
- Fully equipped, on-site fitness center with large windows to let the sunshine in
- A yoga mat in every guest room
- Custom designed Micro Kickboard scooters available in two children’s sizes for complimentary use during your stay (along with Nutcase helmets). Ask our staff for safety tips and recommendations on destinations to explore.
- Custom-designed PUBLIC bikes, for riding around town or on Sacramento’s 32 miles of bike paths
- In-room spa services
- Luxurious Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Overnight dry cleaning available Monday - Friday
- Valet parking ($35/night + tax; $42/night for oversized vehicles)
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit or welcome points
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees, and Downtown Commons offers a fenced pet-relief area nearby.
- Drip Hydration Bar - Sundays and in-room services available daily. Book Now and enter promo code Sawyer21 for a hotel guest discount