Say “I Do”: Our Sacramento wedding venues
Your wedding is a day you’ll remember forever, so the elegant, romantic setting you select for your big day should be one for the ages, too. The Kimpton Sawyer Hotel provides a stunningly breathtaking backdrop for your “I Do” and other cherished wedding album moments. The beautiful Magnolia Ballroom’s expansive wall of floor-to-ceiling windows perfectly frame the panoramic views of Downtown Commons and the Golden 1 Center. Kimpton Sawyer’s catering staff can craft perfectly tailored menus featuring exceptional farm-to-fork cuisine and creative craft cocktails for celebrations ranging from an intimate reception to a seated feast for 300 guests. Distinctive and versatile indoor and outdoor spaces, such as the Maple Suite and third-floor pool deck, are perfect for rehearsal dinners, pre-reception cocktail hours or day-after brunches.
- Sensational light-filled indoor and outdoor spaces flexible to fit intimate rehearsal dinners, day-after brunches or seated wedding banquets for 300 guests
- Spectacular third-floor pool deck serves as a stellar setting for a cocktail reception
- Unrivaled location on Downtown Commons (DoCo)
- Two bars and three restaurants onsite: Revival, Echo & Rig Butcher and Steakhouse and Punch Bowl Social
- Attentive Kimpton service every step of the way
- Wedding group block rates on sophisticated rooms and suites for your wedding party and guests
- More ideas and inspiration with dedicated wedding posts on Kimpton’s blog Life is Suite
To book your wedding event at Kimpton Sawyer Hotel, email us at email@example.com.