Kimpton Sawyer Hotel in Downtown Sacramento is a standard bearer for refinement in the heart of a burgeoning city. The design-forward living room opens directly onto the two-acre plaza of Downtown Commons (DoCo), warmly beckoning guests in and sharing DoCo’s premier location and dynamic energy. Relax and recharge in our distinctive boutique hotel’s 250 elegant guest rooms and spacious suites. Regroup with friends, family or colleagues in one-of-a-kind event spaces. The Kimpton Sawyer is an exclusive, attentive retreat that is the place to be to explore the many splendors—historic and modern, urban and natural—that Sacramento has in store.
Key Locations: 5 miles from UC Davis Medical Center / 15 miles from UC Davis / 10 miles from Sacramento International Airport
Check out the scene for local happenings at The Sawyer, DoCo, and Golden 1 Center. And during your stay, enjoy all of these amenities and more :
- Sacramento’s coolest pool on the third-floor rooftop pool deck overlooking Golden 1 Center
- A variety of on-site dining options including Revival, Echo & Rig and Punch Bowl Social. 24-hour in-room dining also available.
- Hosted evening social hour featuring local wineries, 5-6 pm daily
- Complimentary morning coffee, tea, and newspaper service
- Fully equipped, on-site fitness center with large windows to let the sunshine in
- A yoga mat in every guest room, plus poolside yoga classes on Saturday mornings
- Complimentary public bikes, for riding around town or on Sacramento’s 32 miles of bike paths
- Electric bikes and scooters available to explore the city through the Jump Bikes app
- IHG® One Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees, and Downtown Commons offers a fenced pet-relief area nearby.
Please note that guest must provide a valid UC Davis Student ID, Alumni Membership Card, or Employee/Faculty ID Card upon check-in or rate will revert to Best Flexible Rate: